Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Learn More About Tesla
- Develop basic and advanced technical content on a wide variety of material.
- Build and develop a team of Technical Training Coordinators and Instructors
- Provide evaluation of courses with written and hands-on assessments.
- Provide comprehensive tracking of each Student’s completed and required training in the Tesla specific software system.
- Extensive presentation skills with diverse advanced technical content as described above.
- Strong ability to work and communicate effectively with team and peers within the Training, Maintenance and Engineering organizations.
- Experience with environmental and safety requirements a plus.
- Strong ability to work in cross functional groups from diverse technical and experience backgrounds.
- Skilled with common workplace and database software (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
- Familiarity or expertise with Adobe InDesign or other DTP software a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on maintenance or engineering experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment with expertise in a wide variety of technical subjects specializing. This subject matter expert will have a passion for teaching others and achieving excellence through instruction and mentoring programs.
- Fluent German and English are required.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.