Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
We are looking to hire a skilled Technical Sourcer to join our growing Recruitment team at Gigafactory Berlin. You’ll be the first Talent Researcher on site and tasked with the sourcing of candidates for specialized technical or G&A positions. In this role, you will source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings and collaborate closely with the wider team for Gigafactory Berlin.
You have a hands-on approach and bring along outstanding communication skills, good interviewing skills and detailed knowledge of modern sourcing techniques. Boolean is your second language. No matter how specialized and hard to find the project brief is, you’ll amaze the hiring team by uncovering the perfect candidate match from the depth of the Internet or your professional networks. You’ll play a pivotal role in identifying and engaging with top talent for our Engineering, Construction, Production, Manufacturing, Business Operations and Supply Chain departments.
You’ll work side by side with other Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand talent needs, create and manage effective sourcing strategies and offer suggestions on how to best engage with the candidate market.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join Tesla’s rapidly growing team in Berlin and be part of Tesla’s Gigafactory in Europe from day one.
- Coordinate with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to determine position requirements.
- Craft and send recruitment messages with the goal of a high response rate.
- Interact with potential candidates on professional networks, via email, phone and video conference.
- Contacting industry partners for candidate referrals.
- Identify and qualify potential candidates.
- Create talent pipelines for current and future open positions.
- Organize the candidate pool.
- Record and report on metrics such as conversion rate.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or the equivalent in experience.
- Fluent in English and German. Additional languages are welcome.
- Previous experience as a Technical Sourcer or Talent Researcher. Experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
- Experience with online and offline recruiting techniques; SocialTalent certification considered an asset.
- Expert Boolean search skills.
- Proficient in MS office and applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to build rapport with candidates quickly.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work in a fast-paced environment and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.