Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla’s incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
- Represent Tesla, you are our frontline brand ambassador
- Partner with our international team of Recruiters and respective hiring managers to support hiring initiatives
- Schedule phone, video-conference and onsite interviews within a timely manner – we move at lightning speed
- Manage and balance high volume interview requests while staying organized
- Look out for process improvements and share them with your team, manager or stakeholders
- Key driver in planning and facilitating hiring events in partnership with Recruiters and business stakeholders
- Strong customer service mentality – we afford each and every interviewee with the upmost amount of respect in order to ensure a seamless interview experience. You will also be counted upon to make the interview process run smoothly from our client’s perspective
- Book travel itineraries including flight, hotel and trains for candidates as needed. Handle candidate travel reimbursement requests as needed
- Escort candidates to and from interviews with a professional, friendly manner
- Keep a cool head when things don’t go according to plan and be prepared to find a quick solution to solve the issue
- A burning desire to work for the coolest company on the planet and to change the foreseeable future of both the automotive and energy industries
- Fluent in English, German strongly preferred
- BA/MA degree or the equivalent in experience
- Ideally at least 6 months of previous coordination experience acquired during an internship or first work experience
- Experience in organizing events
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and work well in a team
- Multi-tasking expertise is an absolutely must
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.