Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Learn More About Tesla
Tesla is looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join an expanding team, focusing on the support of our Central region (DACH and Eastern Europe) and leading a small team of recruiters. This is a critical role and sits as part of the EMEA recruiting leadership team. The standard of our employees at Tesla is extremely high and we have a powerful commitment to recruiting the best Talent.
- Recruiting leadership for Germany, Eastern Europe, Austria and Switzerland
- Partner with Managers and leaders to create recruitment strategies to attract exceptional talent.
- Lead, mentor and grow the existing regional team. 5 Recruiters
- Create and execute on critical hiring projects.
- As part of the EMEA Recruiting leadership, you will join at a key stage in our development and will input heavily into the strategic direction of the function.
- Develop new and existing members of the team into amazing recruiters.
- Use data and insight to drive strategy and execution.
- Ensure we always maintain the bar for exceptional talent.
- Drive the building networks and pipelines of passive talent using a combination of traditional and innovative solutions.
- Ensure we constantly innovate and improve our service to both customers and candidates providing a great and unique experience.
- Innovate on attraction and outreach programmes to engage the best talent at the right time.
The role is based in Berlin.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing recruitment strategies on a regional basis, ideally in DACH and Eastern Europe.
- Demonstrated experience of utilizing data and insights to drive a team’s strategy and performance.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience of driving consistent improvements in Recruiting strategy, tools, process and people.
- Experienced manager.
- Strong social recruiting and sourcing capability – lead by example.
- Proven track record in volume recruitment and creating innovative recruitment campaigns.
- Able to operate effectively and comfortable working in a very fast moving and constantly changing company.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet demanding deadlines.
- Able to quickly develop strong working relationships where you can influence stakeholders across all levels and functions.
- Fluency in English and German is essential. Any other European language would be a plus.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.