Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Learn More About Tesla
- GENERAL – Resolves employee questions escalated from HR Coordinators. Site visits to provide information and answers in person. Tracks trends in employee concerns and reports concerns to HR Partners with recommendations for well-being projects/initiatives to address repetitive topics
- MOBILITY – check in with employees on their experience with relocation. Connect with correct teams. Report trends in poor experience to Mobility team and BP for resolution, with recommendation where feasible.
- NEW HIRE – the HR welcome for new employees. Direct to correct teams and HR Mailboxes for support. Influence the new hire strategy and drive initiatives/framework to ensure the employee will enjoy a smooth onboarding process (e.g. plan, HR Processes and procedures, who to contact). Track employee experience with feedback check-ins (30/60/90s) and escalate to negative onboarding experiences to HRPs.
- PAY & BENEFITS – Check, sign-off and approval for HRC payroll input in line with 4 eyed and segregation of duty SOX principles. Support Benefits initiatives with SME.
- PERFORMANCE, SUCCESSION & CAREER – Create awareness of measures of excellence and Inside Tesla tool. Advise employees on succession planning process & tools. Guide EEs to resources and stakeholders.
- WELL-BEING – Pro-active support and training to employees on stress avoidance, sickness prevention etc. Escalate risks to stakeholders including EHS and HRP.
- POLICY – Proactive training and explanation to employees. Advise and Clarify.
- GRIEVANCES – Intake for employee grievances, follow-up and escalation to ER/HR Partner as per escalation matrix
- CONTRACT CHANGES – Support Managers and Employees with end of probation, end of contract, exceptional extensions
- RESIGNATION/TERMINATION – Process advisor for employees. Escalation to HRP for complex cases. 4 eye check for off-boarding compliance (workday etc)
- SETTLEMENT – Support employee with process advice. Support BP as requested with content.
- EXIT INTERVIEWS – Holds interviews, collects and analyses data for provision to HRP. Support initiatives relating to retention topics.
- COLLABORATION AND PARTNERSHIP
- Partners mainly with BP, COEs & ER
- Deliver work according to employee needs and in a timely manner
- Compliant documentation and resolution of problems to reduce risk and legal escalation
- Be present, approachable and seen as the connector for employees to HR
- Conduct work in a way that meets employee satisfaction (Measures)
- Feedback driven employee journey improvements with a demonstrated impact on satisfaction and well-being.
- On-time and compliant payroll sign-off
- Regular trend analysis and feedback loop to BPs to stay ahead of problems before they escalate.
- Run regular feedback sessions for key processes (e.g. onboarding experience), and proactive scheduled trainings on well-being topics
- 2-3 years of experience in HR operations, case management or advisory
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or similar
- Coaching and or advisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of labour law and compliance
- Excellent German & English written and spoken skills
- Communication and conflict management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.