Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Learn More About Tesla
- Employee & Business support
- First line response for employee queries and document requests
- Effective management of documentation and data from onboarding to off-boarding
- Trouble-shoot employee issues, resulting in solutions or referrals to appropriate personnel
- Data Management and Integrity
- HR Data management, maintenance and auditing
- Ensure operational processes, procedures and policies are aligned with current employment law and compliance requirements
- Payroll data preparation and auditing for payment accuracy
- Collaboration and Partnership
- Partner with HRBP & support with employee relations tasks for seamless HR experience
- Support on basic employee relations issues where relevant
- Ensure the output of daily work supports the work of other teams e.g. Payroll, Benefits, HRBP
- Enjoyment of administrative and data processing tasks
- Exceptional time-planning and multi-tasking
- High Attention to detail and data accuracy
- Patience, Empathy and Passion for helping people
- The right attitude is ESSENTIAL – so BE Enthusiastic, proactive and solution focused
- Able to deal with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Experience and knowledge of HR services and/or customer-service or administration
- Familiarity and patience with repetitive tasks
- Data management skills
- Basic knowledge of local labour law for document creation e.g. local probation periods, number contracts permitted, lengths of contract and extension periods,
- Excellent English & German written and spoken skills Essential
- Understanding of HR systems, particularly Workday is a bonus but not required
- General computer proficiency including MS Office Suite
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.