Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advising on the best volume hiring strategy
- Prioritize and keep your business partners up to speed on a regular basis
- Use a variety of techniques to discover and attract the right candidates for our factory roles
- Support the hiring process via a variety of methods from phone screens to hiring events, to assess both technical baseline as well as skills be successful in the Tesla environment
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Fluent German and English written and spoken communication skills. Additional languages are welcome
- University Degree or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Successful track record of recruiting in an industrial / manufacturing environment or another field with high volume hiring
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and quick decision making skills
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
- The ability to lead projects to successful conclusion – balancing efficiency with quality
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.