Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s best solar technology, energy storage systems, and electric vehicles, providing customers the opportunity to generate, store and consume energy entirely sustainably.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. Based in California, Tesla’s workforce spans across four continents. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most difficult and important problems—and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a better place.
Learn More About Tesla
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency. Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla’s incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
- Develop Factory Learning strategy plans by partnering with functional factory leadership teams to identify capability levels and gaps that affect our performance.
- Strategically assess the capability and capacity of local management / supervisors in close collaboration with factory leadership and People Development team to support interventions and development support
- Ensure accurate recording of training and competency in role tracking
- Deliver interventions to ensure that emerging leaders have appropriate experience and capability as individuals and as a team, to fulfil the organisation’s strategic ambitions.
- Draw insights about the external learning and training marketplace and consider relevance of blended learning options such as coaching, mentoring, on-the-job training, classroom training, e-learning etc. Ensure regulatory alignment as required for all learning interventions / approaches in close collaboration with HR/Legal.
- Ensure partnership with HRBPs to support and develop factory talent pool by coaching them on their career and development plans
- Continually seek improvement in the organisation’s learning and talent development offering to maximise impact / productivity and meet evolving requirements of the business
- Lead design and delivery of a blended learning and development approach for the team which meets the business requirements.
- Ongoing design and optimisation of L&D interventions and curriculum programmes
- Ensure effective management of team expenses, training budget, ensuring return on investment
- Generate commitment to L&D frameworks and practices which enable the establishment of a learning culture
- Facilitate internal learning events and workshops, coordinating logistics of programmes/sessions and delivering content as appropriate.
- Strategic focus on evaluating learning impacts; Pilot and evaluate learning and talent development initiatives for effectiveness, business relevance and efficiency, and continually seek ways to improve learning activity.
- Excellent knowledge of effective best practice learning and development methods/techniques
- Excellent previous knowledge and experience of manufacturing in a regulatory environment
- Demonstrable experience developing training content focused on the training requirements for either classroom or on-the-job training
- A professional manufacturing or engineering qualification
- Training qualification – ideal but not essential
- Proven experience of using and implementing e-learning platforms and learning management systems
- Excellent project management skills.
- A coaching qualification is desirable.
- Experience of senior stakeholder management
- Business acumen – deep insight and a thorough understanding of the business environment/industry in manufacturing
- Strong people manager and leader with demonstrable ability to coach and develop team members.
- Excellent written and spoken English and German.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.